Mark Surgical Tie-On by 3M is a surgical mask used in patient care. It is 3M’s most popular flat surgical mask.
This mask is preferred for its comfort and breathability. A tie-on mask with horizontal ties, it is ideal for surgical and general-purpose use.
The tie-on surgical mask has a 3-layer construction that makes it comfortable to wear. It is fluid resistant and useful for general surgical and patient care use.
The mask is designed to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes. It is lightweight and non-fiberglass and has 99% bacterial filtration efficiency. It does not contain either natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber.
3M Mask Surgical Tie-On comes available with or without an attached anti-fog, anti-reflective face shield. It is white and non-sterile. The tie-on mask is packaged in boxes of 50 and cases of 12.
3M Mask Surgical Tie-On Features and Benefits
- Surgical Mask Used in Patient Care
- 3M’s Most Popular Flat Surgical Mask
- Preferred for Its Comfort and Breathability
- Tie-On Mask With Horizontal Ties
- Ideal for Surgical and General-Purpose Use
- 3-Layer Construction Makes it Comfortable to Wear
- Fluid Resistant
- Useful for General Surgical and Patient Care Use
- Designed to Fit Variety of Facial Shapes and Sizes
- 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- Does Not Contain Natural Rubber Latex or Dry Natural Rubber
3M Mask Surgical Tie-On Specifications
- Item Number: 1818
- Available With or Without Attached Anti-Fog, Anti-Reflective Face Shield
- Packaged in Boxes of 50 and Cases of 12